HATE ON THEIR MINDS
© Paolo Bolzoni, September 2024
Transposition of Jesus Christ Superstar
“Heaven on Their Minds”
Lyrics by Sir Tim Rice, music by Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber.


Watch the video here HATE ON THEIR MINDS

My mind is clearer now
At last all too well
I can see where America must not be
If you strip away the lies from his mouth
You will see Trump is just a flea

America!
You've started to believe
The lies he is telling you
You really do believe
This talk of hate is true

And all the good you've done
Will soon get swept away
Blind hate began to matter more
Than Democracy gone astray

Listen America I don't like what I see
All I ask is that you listen to me
And remember I've been supporting you all along

Trump set you all on fire
Made you believe hate is the new Messiah
And you’ll regret if he gets back in power

I remember when this whole thing began
Presidents were decent, they were no scams
And believe me my admiration for you hasn't died

But every word Trumps say today
Scr.. America in so many, many ways
And you’ll lose all freedom if the felon wins again

America, your convicted felon
Should have kept playing hooks
Sc..wing America in the White House
Grabbing pus…. behind his spouse
Spreading fear and hate as much as could
That’s what makes him feel so good

He praises Putin and Kim Jong Il
Savvy chaps who on freedom .ee too
Human rights and respect
Would have suited Trump best
He’d have caused nobody harm no one alarm

Listen, America, Trump is a disgrace
Don't you see you must keep him out of the race?
You used to be a great nation
But Trump will be your damnation

The world is frightened by the prospective
What he’ll do is lethally infective
And he’ll crush Democracy if he went too far
He has already gone too far...

AMERICANS!

Listen Americas to the warning I give
Please remember that it was wrong to vote for him
But it's sad to see your future weakening with every hour

Trump’s followers are blind
Too much hate on their minds
It was an illusion but now it's sour
Yes it's all gone sour…

Listen Americans to the warning I give
Please remember your freedom you must not leave

Come on
Come on
Listen to me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog