I wrote this Wednesday evening, an hour before Boris the buffoon pulled out. What a shame…

COULD I SCREW YOU AGAIN, PLEASE?
© Sir Tim Rice 1970 and Paolo Bolzoni, 23 October 2022

I’ve been living to screw you
Dying to screw you, but the Cons got rid of me
This was unexpected, what do I do now
Could I screw Britain again, please?

I've been very hopeful so far
Now I really think they’ve voted wrong
Hurry up and vote for me, this is just my dream
To screw Britain again, please?

I think you've made your point weeks ago
You've even gone a bit too far to send me away
Before it gets too frightening, you ought to vote for me now
So, could I screw you again, please?

A lizard took my place
I had to drop my crown, but she’s just a fool
As we all expected, Larry kicked her out
So, let me screw you again, please?
Let me screw Britain again, please?

I think the markets made their point now
They’ve even gone a bit too far to sink the pound
Before it recovers, we ought to sink the country
So, let me screw you again, please?
Let me screw Britain again, please?

Comments

Unknown said…
Paolo - you were wrong I think your satire is hilarious - this will become my guilty pleasure to read Sir.

Popular posts from this blog